Meet Dr. Jenny
My greatest passion is working with children. As a parent myself, I understand how important it is to know your kids are in good hands. I am dedicated to doing what’s right for your child, never over-treating, and making sure he or she has a positive and fun experience!
Dr. Sindhura “Jenny” Citineni is a Board Certified Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry.
She has won numerous awards and recognition throughout her career. Most recently, her research into the impact of rinses on child oral health was selected by the American Academy of Pediatric Dentists for its 2014 top prize against hundreds of other dentists across the nation.
- Board Certified Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Assistant Consulting Professor, Duke University Department of Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist for patients of Duke’s Oral Facial Cleft Lip and Palate Team
- Dental Training: UNC-Chapel Hill School of Dentistry
- Pediatric Dental Specialty Training: St Barnabas Hospital, New York
- Past Dental Director of Davidson County Children’s Dental Clinic
- Founder of Nourish International (nourish.org), a poverty relief non-profit on 60 campuses and 28 countries
- Founder of tooth-friendly candy company: Tom and Jenny’s Candy
During her spare time, Dr. Jenny enjoys evenings with her two little girls, Ava and Ella B and her husband Tommy. She also loves sampling world cuisines, hiking, and traveling the world with her husband, friends, and family.
Dr Jenny is a member of American Dental Association, North Carolina Dental Society, and the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry.